Submission and Processing fee
This procedure applies to complaints about the policies & processes of JIMDC. We welcome complaints and feedbacks as they provide an opportunity for improvement, and we aim to respond to these complaints quickly and positively.
- The complaint must be about something that is within the responsibility of JIMDCs’ editorial board i.e., content or process for example, an unacceptably long delay or a discourteous response or misjudgment.
- Complainant may also launch a complaint against a decision of editorial board or something that has been published.
How to make a complaint?
- Complaints should be made
- by sending an email to the following email addresses: -
- Complaints will be dealt with by Managing editor. He or she will refer it to the Editor in Chief, whose decision will be final.
- If possible, a definitive response will be made within two weeks. If this is not possible an interim response will be given within two weeks. Interim responses will be provided until the complaint is finally resolved.
How do we deal with issues of misconduct?
The Managing editor is also responsible for investigating cases of misconduct by researchers that affects the reliability of published work (e.g. fabrication or plagiarism) and reports to Editor in Chief with evidence e.g. copies of overlapping publications, evidence of plagiarism.
It is advised that the authors and reviewers should read the guidelines provided on website of JIMDC, and strictly adhere to all aspects of publication ethics.